…. Start getting serious about this blogging thing again.
I can’t share too many details, but there have been issues with harassment and stalking that I have been dealing with for almost a year and a half. I’m still working with local police to fully get control of the situation, but I think that my blog is a safe haven (for now).
So I’m going to take a chance and try to start posting again – with the challenge of attempting the May Nablopomo theme: Look Up
Couldn’t think of a better theme for today. It was a near-perfect Saturday:
- I slept in (kind of), since the foster dogs I’m watching let me take a nap after their 6:30am potty break.
- The (very) early morning sky was Gorgeous! Salmony-pinky-blue sky, and so warm.
- There was a great thunderstorm this morning. Is there anything better than half-sleeping to the sound of rain??
- Got to spend the afternoon at a Detroit Tigers game with two of my favorite guys! Jonathan was in town from S. Carolina, and it was great to catch up with him 1.) after a 1.5yr break, and 2.) in N. America
- Cold beers with Brad & Jonathan behind the bullpen. *sigh*
- Wore a tank top today, soaking up some great sunshine.
- Tigers won it – bottom of the 9th.
- Went to the casino afterwards, and won $50 on the nickel slots!
- Good sushi for dinner with Brad.
- Grape slush from Sonic.
- Home now, listening to the soft falling rain outside.
If this is what this month is going to be like – Bring. It. On.